Set within the highly regarded Forum development, this sleek 1-bedroom apartment offers an incredible lifestyle opportunity in an ultra-convenient location.
The home features a light filled open plan kitchen, living and dining space opening out to an enclosed balcony/sunroom creating a bonus versatile space. The large bedroom showcases a large built-in wardrobe and plush carpet, with a floor to ceiling glass window breathing air and light into the room.
Complete with two large storage cupboards off the hallway, internal laundry and large bathroom with full sized bath, this well-designed apartment is perfect for those looking for space and comfort in an exceptional location.
The 'Forum' building is positioned in the heart of Bondi junction within walking distance from the Westfield, Bondi Junction Railway station and Parks. Residents of the building can enjoy access to the common rooftop area with panoramic views of the city and Harbour Bridge.
- Large bedroom with built in wardrobe and large glass window
- Generously proportioned combined living and dining space
- Bathroom with full sized bath, internal laundry, ample storage
- Polished timber floors, plush carpet in bedroom, ceiling fans
- Communal rooftop with views over city and Harbour Bridge
- Sleek galley kitchen with gas cooking and quality finishes
- Sun washed enclosed balcony/sunroom with large proportions
- Walk to Bondi Junction Railway Station and Westfield
- Close to Bondi Beach, restaurants, cafes, parks, and schools
+ The city is only 6km away, and even closer thanks to the bustling bus and train interchange.
+ Bondi Junction railway station is an underground station that is also the eastern terminus of the Eastern Suburbs railway on the Sydney Trains network. The station is also the terminus of...
+ Enjoy the ultimate shopping experience at Westfield Bondi Junction with the latest Australian & international stores, premium brands, dining, events & more
+ Additionally, the shoppers dream experience is complimented by the boutiques, homewares stores and grocers along Oxford Street...
+ With high-octane shopping and entertainment on your doorstep, it’s easy to forget that Bondi Junction also boasts green parks and is a short walk to the beach
+ Bondi Junction caters to everyone from learning to surf at the nearby Bondi Beach, taking the famous Bondi to Bronte walk...