EXCEPTIONAL DESIGNER APARTMENT IN PRESTIGE BUILDING
Bondi Central's mosaic glass facade of blue & aqua twinkles across a streamlined glass breezeway linking two 14 level towers, where the views just get better & better the higher you go up.
The Lobby features chic textured tile work, benched seating & luxurious black key lines transport you seamlessly to secure parking & street level, where a lively arcade filled with cafes & shops will take you straight to all the action on Oxford and Spring Street.
* Cutting edge design, high quality finishes, space & style
* Extra spacious living area that spill out to a large covered balcony, creating a relaxing indoor/outdoor ambiance
* Velvety black details are a signature statement in the kitchens & bathrooms
* Island kitchen, with breakfast bar equipped with sleek black stone benchtops & integrated ILVE appliances
* Bathroom features floating black vanity & seamless rain shower
* Pleasant outlook towards Queens Park
* Daikin ducted zoned air-conditioning
* Ceiling fans in all rooms
* Full internal laundry
* Secure parking
* Large secure storage cage
* Security building with video intercom
* Pet-friendly building
* Shared rooftop with BBQ
+ The city is only 6km away, and even closer thanks to the bustling bus and train interchange.
+ Bondi Junction railway station is an underground station that is also the eastern terminus of the Eastern Suburbs railway on the Sydney Trains network. The station is also the terminus of...
+ Enjoy the ultimate shopping experience at Westfield Bondi Junction with the latest Australian & international stores, premium brands, dining, events & more
+ Additionally, the shoppers dream experience is complimented by the boutiques, homewares stores and grocers along Oxford Street...
+ With high-octane shopping and entertainment on your doorstep, it’s easy to forget that Bondi Junction also boasts green parks and is a short walk to the beach
+ Bondi Junction caters to everyone from learning to surf at the nearby Bondi Beach, taking the famous Bondi to Bronte walk...