NORTH FACING LIFESTYLE ABODE OF COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE
11/706 Anzac Parade Kingsford
1 bed | 1 bathA desirable northerly aspect, fresh modern interiors and a highly convenient address all combine to provide a superb lifestyle offering in this easycare renovated apartment. Beautifully presented and flooded with natural light, it features spacious combined living/dining opening to a covered balcony awash with sunshine. There is a sleek CaesarStone gas kitchen with quality appliances, while the bedroom is well proportioned and appointed with a mirrored built-in wardrobe. Additional features include a bright and airy bathroom, air conditioning, floating timber flooring and internal laundry facilities.
• Beautifully presented and appointed while bathed in natural light
• Spacious open plan living/dining enhanced by floating timber floors
• Sleek CaesarStone kitchen with gas cooking and quality appliances
• Interiors extend to north facing covered balcony awash with sunshine
• Well proportioned bedroom appointed with mirrored built-in robe
• Air conditioning, bright & airy bathroom, internal laundry facilities
• Freshly painted and ready to enjoy w/scope to personalise to taste
• Quietly set to the rear of building in a walk-to-everywhere address
• Outstanding investment/first home opportunity in central location
• Close to the light rail, UNSW, Prince of Wales Hospital, city buses
• Walk to village shops and cafes, easy access to beaches, parks
Appealing to first home buyers and investors alike, it promises ultra-convenience within walking distance of the light rail, UNSW and Prince of Wales Hospital as well as village shops and eateries, parks and city buses while only moments to a variety of beaches.