NORTH-EAST FACING PARKFRONT FAMILY HOME
80 Queens Park Road Queens Park
3 bed | 2 bath | 2 carFirst time offered in 26 years, this light filled, classic free-standing family home offers an idyllic parkside lifestyle and is peacefully set back from the street. Located in a highly sought after location directly overlooking Queens Park, it is set on a wide and level parcel of land. approx. 391sqm.
* Two large bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes
* Lounge or easily converted to third bedroom
* Grand separate formal & informal living and dining room
* Spacious open-plan eat in kitchen and casual family room
* Main bathroom with separate bath & shower and an additional powder room
* Covered verandah with views across scenic parklands
* Private and tranquil north-east facing courtyard
* Generous proportions throughout
* High ornate ceilings, decorative arches, lead-light glass windows & polished timber floors
Additional attributes include versatile spacious attic space, a laundry room, ample storage and undercover off street parking for two cars.
Offering tremendous scope in the future to further enhance and capitalise on this highly valuable blue chip opportunity (subject to council approval). Recognised as one of the most tightly held pockets of the Eastern Suburbs, Queens Park is exclusively located on the doorstep of two of Sydney’s most prestigious parks, close to Bondi Junction shopping centre, train and bus stations, elite schools, Randwick shops, Charing Cross and local beaches.
Council Rates: $650.40pq
Water Rates: $225.00pq
Dasha Goldman 0414 444 778
Andre Frack 0411 046 046